Friday 18 December 2015


The end of term has finally arrived. It has been an extremely hectic time in school with all the shows, parties and Carol Service and although they have all been enjoyable I must admit I am glad the holiday has arrived. Christmas is a very busy time so I do not think that I will get a proper rest until after the New Year celebrations –at least we have a few days off before we have to return to school.

As I said earlier there have been lots of events in school and I have seen many of you there. It does make all our work worthwhile when the events we run get such great support from our parents and I would like to thank you all for that. I would also like to thank all my staff for all the amazing effort they put in to make these events such a success – they all go way beyond what is expected of them and I think we should all appreciate that.

The children are all due back on Wednesday, 6th January. Some parents have been enquiring about that because in some earlier dates I made an error and said the children were due back on 7th January. It is definitely the 6th January and I look forward to seeing you all again on that date in 2016.

I would also like to thank everyone for the gifts that the teachers and I received – they are all wonderful. All that is left for me to do is to wish you  a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: