Friday 19 July 2013


It seems really hard to believe that the end of term is finally here. Although we are all looking forward to the holiday it does not seem like a whole year has passed since the last Year 6 were leaving and now we have another group going as well. I would like to thank them for their gift of a clock and barometer and wish them all well in their new schools.

 It is great that after all the rain we have endured we finally have sunshine and it actually feels like the summer. Mind you – people are complaining about that now after months of complaining about the cold and the rain – I am beginning to think that we British just like to have something to moan about.

As usual at the end of term everyone has been very busy to make sure that everything gets finished in time and of course all the children have been very excited because the holiday is coming which does make our job a little more difficult. However before I become typically British and start to moan I would like to thank everyone who has helped to make this a great year in school. I would like to thank all the staff for their hard work and dedication to the school and I would like to thank all the parents for their continued support. I would also like to thank all the pupils who come to the school because without them there would be no Little Heath Primary.
All that is left for me now is to wish everyone a great holiday. I look forward to seeing you all again on Tuesday 3rd September for what I know will be another successful year.

No comments: