Friday 22 March 2013


Well, spring has arrived but I think that someone forgot to tell the weather-my body certainly thinks that is in the throes of winter. There are many winter viruses around still and unfortunately some of the staff fell foul to some of them this week. I think everyone needs a good holiday and thankfully it will arrive next week. I still cannot believe that it will actually be Easter next week as it has been such a short half- term. I cannot wait for Easter Sunday as every year I give up chocolate for Lent and feel that I can really indulge myself on that day since it was the middle of February when chocolate last passed my lips.

Even though next week is a short week we still have a lot happening in school. Next week many of the parents and family friends in Year 3, 4 and 5 will be coming to see ‘Alice in Wonderland’ and I can guarantee, from what I have seen in rehearsals, you are all in for a treat. We also have our half termly book viewing session on Wednesday from 3.00pm – 4.30pm so I look forward to seeing many of you then. I would also like to remind everyone to fill in the parent questionnaires that we sent out last week. The more people that fill them in the better the representation we have of the parent body.

 Please remember that as Thursday is the last day of term, school will finish at 2.00pm.

No comments: