Friday 4 November 2011

Half-term seems a long time ago as we settle back into school life.The main excitement in school this week has been the anticipation for 'Bonfire Night' which is tomorrow night. You may have seen the picture of Ella Sperni - Clark with her winning entry for the Fireworks Programme cover in the local paper. I would like to thank in advance the PTA, the Rotary Club and all the volunteers who help to make the night such a big success.It is always a great night but it takes a lot of preparation to make it so and would not be the success that it is if so many people did not give up their free time to help organise and run it.
Apart from the preparation for Bonfire Night it has been quite a normal week in school which has been rather nice. I have a lot of meetings to attend next week so you may not see a lot of me but I am still working!
 I look forward to seeing lots of you at the Firework Display.

No comments: