Friday 21 October 2011

I cannot believe it is half term already! It does not seem like two minutes since the beginning of term and now our thoughts are turning to Christmas! It was lovely seeing so many of you this week at the parent consultations. I have received lots of positive feedback from the teachers which is always good to hear. The refreshment stall that the PTA ran was very popular and I would like to thank all the people who helped either by serving at it during the evening or making cakes to sell. If we can get enough volunteers we will certainly have another refreshment stall at our parent consultations in the future. The next big event that we will be having at Little Heath is the ‘Bonfire Night ‘on November 5th. Do not forget to buy your tickets as it is always a great night. I also believe that the PTA are still looking for volunteers to help with the running of the event so if you are able to help out for an hour or two on the Saturday please contact any member of the PTA and let them know when you are available.


I hope you all have a great half term and I look forward to seeing you all again on October 31st.

No comments: